'My Children Are the Best Part of My Day' Said Reese Witherspoon-Openface

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The actress says giving birth to her daughter Ava when she was just 22 quickly ended her "self-obsession."
“Kids are the best part of my day. I don't wake up to make movies. I wake up to hang out with my family.”
Reese Witherspoon with her children Ava and Deacon in January 2010. “My children are the best part of my day,”

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Reese+Witherspoon+Reese+Witherspoon+Family+vSOgu9uGpTpl.jpg


My children are the best part of my day." Making the most of her Sunday afternoon, Reese Witherspoon was spotted out and about in Paris,
Would you ever have children again? REESE WITHERSPOON: Sure, I would love to have more kids.
The blonde beauty - who has previously dated actor Jake Gyllenhaal - also claims it isn't easier dating someone who isn't famous, but insists she feels very "comfortable" in her relationship with Jim.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Reese+Witherspoon+Reese+Witherspoon+Family+EfQSQe9Qne6l.jpg

In a recent interview with Glamour, Reese Witherspoon said: I would love to have more kids. Kids are the best part of my day.
Reese Witherspoon thinks having children stopped her from being self-obsessed. She said: “My children are the best part of my day.
Reese Witherspoon has revealed she would love to have more children. kids - my children are the best part of my day," she told Closer.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Reese+Witherspoon+Reese+Witherspoon+Family+VyUAmT8jdDgl.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Open Media Line Updet

BD Gellary Updet

Face Gellary Updet